Friday, January 27, 2017

Scholar Parent Night

I am so incredibly proud of everyone as I was able to see you not only help me present the Shakespeare class to our school but in your other classes as well.

Now the suspense is over and everyone knows that indeed we are performing Love Labour's Lost this spring!!!  Now it is time to read and/or watch the play, decide which part you would like to audition for,

and prepare a memorized piece.  You need to bring your audition sheet along with a signed contract (which I will email to all of you) this next Thursday.  I am very excited!  Please, do not be too nervous as we are here to support you and just hope that you take the time to prepare yourselves accordingly.

-Queen Leiloni


                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment