Saturday, January 24, 2015

great job first semester

I've wanted to say that I am very proud of all of the scholars for the efforts they put into first semester. It went by really fast and so will this semester.

I wanted to just say special congratulations to the ten scholars that earned their crowns and the six scholars that completed the set piece in front of the class. Even more impressive are the five scholars that finished all Ten Steps for the Shakespeare Conquest. Way to go! It is not an easy thing to do.


I'll be sending a letter by email to be signed and returned to me. That way I know you have read and understand what it is that I'm asking of you for this semester.


I look forward to this time with you working on the play. It's going to be Fun!

Julie Prestegard



No comments:

Post a Comment